Programs For Every Skill Level the Whole Year
To have a challenging game of tennis, one would normally have to play among players with similar skill levels as yours. At The Tennis School, we not only have a broad range of players in varying levels of play, we also offer programs that can quickly propel you to the next level. We have a wide range of Junior and Adult Programs, that you can join to develop or maintain the quality of your tennis game.
We've had dozens who started as complete beginners that have become formidable players in only 1 year. So, whether you are just looking to maintain, develop or fine-tune your game to advance further—there is something we can do for you.
Here are our standard programs you can choose from.
- Game: Singles or Doubles
- When: Weekly, starts Summer
- Levels: Intermediate & Advanced
- Fee: Members only
- How: Please drop by to register.
- Game: Doubles
- When: Daily except Saturday
- Levels: Beginners & Intermediate
- How: Please phone in to book.
- Ages: 4 to 17
- When: Whole year
- What: Recreational
or High Performance
- Levels: Beginner to Advanced
Learn 2 Play
- Ages: Adults
- When: All year round
- What: Fundamental to advanced Levels: By skill level
- How: Please drop by or phone in to register.
- Ages: Anyone
- When: Book for availability
- What: Just drop in and play
- Levels: Any and all levels welcome
- How: Please drop by to register